The University of Tasmania has over 100 Elite Research Scholarships for PhD candidates in areas we excel in: the health and medical sciences, natural, physical and applied sciences, as well as business and management, regional development, education and the humanities.
Our Elite Research Scholarships are valued at $30k per annum tax-free, and are available for three years, with a possible six-month extension.
We also support our PhD candidates with a suite of practical resources throughout their Higher Degrees by Research including laptops, opportunities for performance-based scholarship top ups, cloud data storage, a conference support fund, generic skilling and supportive candidature management which help each candidate navigate their own research path.
If you have an outstanding academic record and a passion for research we probably have an Elite Research Scholarship for you.
Promising candidates within Australia and New Zealand are eligible for a return airfare to visit UTAS and their School of interest to help them decide. And if chosen, generous relocation support is available.
Applications remain open throughout 2011. Apply HERE.
- PhD Studentships in Human Interface Technology University of Tasmania - The HITLab Australia
- The Clem Jones Undergraduate Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia
- Research Fellowships in Materials Development, University of Wollongong, Australia
- PhD Studentship, Injury Patterns in Elite Sport & Development of Osteoarthritis, University of Nottingham, UK
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards for Master and PhD, Australia
- Scholarships for Students from Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia - University of Western Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- Endeavour Awards 2011, Postgraduate & Postdoctoral Awards by Australian Government
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- La Trobe Business School MBA Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia