The awards are sponsored by Oxford University Press and are only available at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon scholarships are tenable at any college of the University. However, over half of all colleges offer awards linked to the Clarendon Fund and in these cases scholars are offered a combined College linked Clarendon scholarship tenable only at the college offering the linked award. Applicants may state a preference for up to two colleges when applying to Oxford, and the availability of a College linked Clarendon scholarship in your subject area/nationality may influence your choice of colleges. If your application to the Clarendon Fund is successful, please note that we may move your application to a college offering a College linked Clarendon scholarship, even if this is not your first or alternative choice college.
Application Deadline 2 (8 January 2010 for Medical Sciences and Philosophy students; 22 January 2010 for all other subjects)
Oxford University Press had its origins in the information technology revolution of the late fifteenth century, which began with the invention of printing from movable type. The first book was printed in Oxford in 1478, only two years after Caxton set up the first printing press in England. OUP is now one of the largest publishers in the UK, and the largest university press in the world. For more information, please go to www.oup.com
- Robin & Nadine Wells Scholarship, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- St Cross Scholarship in Global Health Science, University of Oxford, UK
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
- Tutorial Fellowship and Titular University Lectureship, University of Oxford, UK
- Postdoctoral Research Position in Mathematics, University of Oxford, UK
- Laces Trust Scholarship in Philosophy / Ethics, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Osmaston Scholarship in Forestry, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- John Henry Brookes Master Scholarships, Oxford Brookes University, UK