Approximately 1800 PhD students are hosted in INRA’s research units.
Doctoral students are a vital part of the scientific production of the Institute. The research units which host them carry out their role of training in and through research.
Each year, more than 500 doctoral students join INRA, all remunerated on contracts and in most cases associated with various private and public partners.
INRA is proposing special contracts in 2010
These contracts offer doctoral students particularly attractive conditions in terms of the duration of the contract and remuneration:
Recruitment of Associate Scientists on Contract
Associate Scientists on Contract (ASC) are recruited to carry out a thesis at INRA on subjects combining modelling and agronomic issues.
Young Scientist Contracts
The Young Scientist Contract aims at students who wish to carry out a PhD at INRA and begin a career in research. Its specificity lies in that it involves a partnership between INRA and a graduate school
- PhD Scholarships in Architectural Sciences, University of Rome, Italy
- PhD Student Positions, San Diego State University, California, USA
- Hermes Fellowships for Postdoctoral Student in Humanities and Social Sciences, France
- Ampère Excellence Scholarships, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France
- International Master in Rural Development (IMRD) 2011-2013, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master and Doctorate Scholarship in Various Program, BGF Scholarship, France
- Fulbright Master & PhD Agricultural Scholarships, USAID
- PhD Scholarships and Postdoc Positions in Mechanical Sensors and Vehicles for Oral Drug Delivery, DTU, Denmark
- France Scholarships | Beasiswa Perancis
- Master and PhD Full Scholarships by French Government for Indonesian Citizens