Awarded to eligible students on the basis of academic achievement in accounting or finance units during the final two years of their degree and any prizes awarded for academic achievement. Final selection will be by a panel interview.
To be eligible, you must be:
an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa, or an international student, and intending to enrol full-time in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree majoring in accounting or finance at a Monash campus in Australia. Selection is based on academic merit and an interview.
Recipients must maintain full-time enrolment and a minimum of a distinction weighted average mark (70 per cent).
This scholarship cannot be deferred.
All eligible students will be automatically assessed based on course application.
Duration: 1.0 year
Annual value: $A 6,000.00
Total value: $A 6,000.00
This scholarship is available at any Australian institution located at the following states: Victoria
This scholarship is only available for the following course levels: Bachelor Degree
This scholarship is available for courses on the following fields of study: Business Administration, Management
Name: Monash University
Phone: +61 (3) 99026011
Fax: +61 (3) 99055004
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship, Monash University, Australia
- Monash International Merit Scholarship, Monash University, Australia
- MSc Scholarships in International Accounting and Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- Fully Funded PhD Studentship, Dendrimer Synthesis, Monash University, Australia
- PhD Scholarships in Accounting and Finance, University of Edinburgh Business School, UK
- La Trobe Business School Masters by Coursework Scholarship, La Trobe University, Australia
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- Executive Deans Honours Scholarship, Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Nuclear History Fellowship, NPIHP, Monash University, South Africa
- Business H3 Global Research Scholarship, Griffith University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.