The School of English is pleased to offer three scholarships of £1,000, which will be offset against the Home/EU tuition fee for one of our Masters degree courses or our PhD programme:
- The scholarships are open to applicants for any of the postgraduate taught or research programmes offered by the School of English (full-time or part-time)
- The scholarships are available for one year only or pro-rata for part-time students
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and successful candidates will be expected to commence their studies in 2010/2011
Applicants should have a good honours (either first class or good upper second class) BA degree in English, or - if currently in their final year - be able to show clear evidence of achieving those grades. Applicants to the PhD programme should, in addition, hold a masters degree in a relevant subject.
Please note that these scholarhsips are open only to applicants eligible to pay the Home/EU tuition fee and the successful candidates will be expected to commence their studies in October 2010.
For informal enquiries, please contact:
School of English Postgraduate Administrator - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)116 252 3943
The closing date for applications is 01 August 2010.
- History of Art and Film Master Scholarships, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in English, University of Leicester, UK
- Master in Humanities / Medical Humanities Bursaries, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in Museum Studies, University of Leicester, UK
- MSc Engineering Part-Fee Scholarships, University of Leicester, UK
- 4 MA Scholarships for Distance Learning Masters Students, University of Leicester, UK
- Master Scholarships in Archaeology or Ancient History, University of Leicester, UK
- Doctor of Education (EdD) Studentships, University of Leicester, UK
- PhD Studentship in Bioengineering, University of Leicester, UK
- La Trobe University Postgraduate Research Scholarships (LTUPRS), Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.