Do you want to prepare a doctoral thesis and carry out valuable research in the field of information and communication science and technology or in a related field? In 2010, INRIA is offering young scientists the chance to join one of its research teams. Priority will be given to candidates with experience of mobility and in subjects within the scope of the institute’s priority subject areas.
INRIA’S MAIN RESEARCH FIELDS
- Applied mathematics, computation and simulation
- Algorithmics, programming, software and architecture
- Networks, systems and services, distributed computing
- Perception, cognition, interaction
- Computational Sciences for Biology, Medicine and the Environment
- You must have a Master`s in computer science, control or scientific calculation, or an equivalent diploma;
- All nationalities may apply;
- You must submit an application for each subject proposed by the host research centre.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Consult the thesis offers and apply online
From 15 February to 4 May 2010
- First and second year doctoral students: 1947,80 gross/month
- Third year doctoral students: 2048,60 gross/month
(calculated without teaching duties or specific activities)
- Master and Doctorate Scholarship in Various Program, BGF Scholarship, France
- European Master Scholarships in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics, Erasmus Mundus
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- France Scholarships | Beasiswa Perancis
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Arts and History, Kenza Foundation, France
- Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards, University of Otago, New Zealand
- 19 PhD Positions in Agricultural Sciences, INRA, France
- French Embassy Cotutelle Travel Grant, France - Australia
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 Master Scholarship in Animal Breeding and Genetics, Europe
- PhD Position in Geophysics at Mines ParisTech, France
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.