The College hopes to elect not later than 1 December 2010 to an ABDULLAH AL-MUBARAK RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP IN ISLAMIC AND MIDDLE EASTERN STUDIES, with tenure from 1 January 2011. Candidates should have recently completed or be about to complete a doctoral degree. The College welcomes applications from scholars with research interests in any aspect of Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies, including especially Gulf Studies. The tenure of the Fellowship will be for three years. The holder will be expected to do a limited amount of teaching for the College, but would require the permission of the Governing Body to undertake other paid work. The stipend currently ranges from £20,938 to £23,566 and is reviewed annually.
Applications, which are due by 24 September 2010, should be made online, where further particulars and relevant links are available. Informal enquiries can be made to the Senior Tutor’s Assistant, Sally Clowes.
Visit official website.
- Falak Sufi Scholarship, Graduate School of Arts & Science, New York University, USA
- PhD Studentships in Advanced Electronic Transport Theory, Ireland & Saudi Arabia
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK
- IMD MBA Alumni Scholarships, Switzerland
- Fitzjames Research Fellowship in English, Merton College, University of Oxford, UK
- 15 PhD Scholarships, Faculty of Humanities, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Yousef Jameel Scholarship in History of Islamic Art, University of Oxford, UK
- Stipendiary Junior Research Fellowships, King’s College, University of Cambridge, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Islamic Studies, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, University of Oxford, UK
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.