Please do not apply for this scholarship until you’ve been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford. You need to provide a copy of your offer letter with your scholarship application.
These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.
If you hold a firm offer to study with us in in September 2012 and have already achieved excellent entry qualifications or are expected to gain them, then this is the scholarship for you.
Who can apply?
Applicants must be living in the EU (except the UK) and overseas. They must be a full-time Master’s student and have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford. They must also be paying their own fees.
How much could I get?
The scholarship is worth a third of the tuition fees for a Master’s course. There are 15 scholarships available including one MBA scholarship.
How do I apply?
You can open a copy of the application form here, fill it in online and then print it off and send it in to us. Or you can print it off and fill it in by hand - whichever suits you best.
University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships Application Form
Templates to fill in using MS Word
- Interactive Form - International & EU Masters Student Scholarships (docx, 72KB) - to fill in, save and email in - Word .docx file
- Interactive Form - International & EU Masters Student Scholarships (doc, 86KB) - to fill in, save and email in - Word .doc file for Word 97 - 2003
To print out and fill in by hand
- International & EU Masters Student Scholarships Application Form (docx, 64KB) - to print out, fill in by hand, and post back
- International & EU Masters Student Scholarships Application Form (doc, 77KB) - to print out, fill in by hand, and post back - for Word 97 - 2003
All parts of the form must be completed - if you don’t then your application will not be considered.
If you already hold your entry qualifications then you must provide proof of these in the form of full degree transcripts for undergraduate level study and/or Master’s level study. Applications without proof of existing qualifications will not be considered.
All completed forms must be received by Monday 11 June 2012 - applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
What happens next?
The Scholarship panel will consider your application in July. You will be informed of the decision mid-July.
If you have submitted your application on predicted results then you will only receive your scholarship should you achieve those results (or higher!). Proof of your actual results will be required.
What else do I need to know?
Successful students must agree to be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
For further information or any queries you can:
Call: 01274 236637
Or call into The Hub Student Support centre in the Richmond Building.
For more information, please visit official website: www.bradford.ac.uk.
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Academic Excellence International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Countries in Crisis Scholarships, University of Bradford, UK
- Excellence Scholarships for International Students, ESSEC Business School, France
- Tilburg University Scholarship for Academic Excellence, Netherlands
- Dubai Bank Scholarships in Business and Finance, London School of Business & Finance, UK
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Edith Cowan University Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia
- International Excellence Scholarships (Postgraduate), Royal Holloway University of London, UK
- School of Electronic & Electrical Engineering Scholarships, University of Leeds, UK