Up to 60 Summer Research Scholarships are available at the University of Adelaide in 2013-2014. The purpose of the scholarships is to encourage undergraduate students to consider undertaking postgraduate study at the University of Adelaide leading to a career involving research. The scholars will work with a research team to stimulate their enthusiasm for advanced study. Each scholarship provides a living allowance of at least $200 per week for six weeks.
These scholarships are available to undergraduate students, particularly those in the later years of their Bachelor’s degree who wish to undertake a six-week project at the University of Adelaide over the 2013-2014 summer vacation.
Applicants should have completed some study towards a degree at the University of Adelaide, which is at a standard acceptable for admission to an Honours program. Generally, these scholarships will be awarded to students who have completed at least two years of a Bachelor’s degree program at the University of Adelaide. In exceptional circumstances, these scholarships may be awarded to students on completion of first year of the program, but only after consideration of the applicants who have completed second year.
Australian citizens, permanent residents, or citizens of other countries and international students who hold current appropriate visas permitting study in Australia are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program - Gadjah Mada University
- Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarships (AIUS), Australia
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Australia & New Zealand
- Adelaide Fee Scholarships International (AFSI), University of Adelaide, Australia
- Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI), University of Adelaide, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia
- Business, Economics and Law Postgraduate Scholarships for Indonesia & Thailand, University of Adelaide, Australia
- King’s Summer School Scholarships, King’s College London, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
I Have registered This Program, & Will Send Through Post The form To The Uiversity Of Adelaide,
My Project Is To See The Prudential System In A Bank,
The Transaction System in The Bank,
The System Of Mastercard & Visa Interatioal,
The Market Of Stock
Prudent Transaction Of Stock
pieter what is your email address?
is it possible if I send the application form through email ??