2014 AJINOMOTO FULL SCHOLARSHIP
Post Graduate Scholarship Grant To University of Tokyo
Apply for a post graduate scholarship to University Of Tokyo. If you…..
- Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science and technology: Engineering, Pharmaceutical, Mathematical, Agriculture, IT Sciences (except Medicine & Veterinary Medicine) with minimum GPA 3.50.
- Posses an excellent academic performance and has strong sense of Indonesia nationalism and leadership.
- Completed at least 16 years of formal education (inclusive elementary, junior / senior high school and College) or shall be graduating from College by March 2013.
- Will not be more than 35 years of age by 1 April 2014 and will not be receiving other scholarship.
- Must be in good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Have the strong desire to learn the Japanese Language & Culture since its proficiency level shall be used as a pre-requisite to majority of the courses for graduate school acceptance
- Pass the screening and selection process in Ajinomoto Indonesia.
- Pass the required grade needed for exams such as Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL), Graduate Records Examination (GRE) and Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
Then you could be the recipient of …..
- JPY 150,000/monthly allowance (maximum for 1 year) for a research graduate school student.
- JPY 180,000/monthly allowance (maximum for 2 years) for a master’s course graduate school student.
- JPY 200,000 airfare coverage (to and from Japan)
- Full coverage of Examination, Admission and Tuition fees.
Types of Ajinomoto Scholarship:
- Master’s Student Program: a. Must be able to pass level 3 (basic level) of Japanese Language Proficiency test. b. Entire program should be finished within two years. c. Should able to submit required documentation to the University of Tokyo for the chosen field of study.
- Research Student Program + Master’s Student Program: a. Must be able to pass level 3 (basic level) of Japanese Language Proficiency test. b. Entire program should be finished by three years.
Place your accomplished application form in the following documents in a envelope:
- (3) Passport size photos, taken within 6 months
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records
- Certified true copy of University/College Diploma
- (2) Accomplished Recommendation Form from either University President, Dean or Academic Adviser.
- Documents to be submit: Application Form, Recommendation Form, Field & Study Program Form.
Application Forms, Recommendation Forms, Guideline etc. will be sent by email, please send formal written request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send all documents to:
PT. AJINOMOTO INDONESIA
Jln. Laksda Yos Sudarso 77-78, Sunter
Attn: CSR Committee
Phone: 021-65304455 Fax: 021-65308119
Not later than March 15th, 2013
(Only short listed eligible candidates will be invited for interview in Jakarta)
Note: Documents submitted will not be returned under any circumstances.
- Ajinomoto Scholarship for ASEAN International Students, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Student Exchange Program, Japan
- Japan Educational Seminar in Indonesia
- Travel Grant for Starting Scholars from Overseas, Japan Sociological Society
- Short Term Exchange Program (STEP) - Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology (TUAT)
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science (GPSS) Scholarships, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Inpex Scholarship Foundation for Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Japan
- Fujitsu Asia Pacific Scholarship
- The Japan College of Rheumatology (JCR) International Scholarships 2011
- International Graduate Program, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.