SCHOLARSHIP FOR BETTER INNOVATIVE LEADERS IN TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY
Applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Fulltime students at ITS majoring in telecommunication engineering, who need financial support.
- Is not bound to any scholarship contract from other company
- Has no relationship with any of ALU employees and customers
- Classified as 2nd years in the first half of 2011.
- Must have cumulative GPA min. 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- Must be an Indonesian citizen
To remain eligible for those scholarships, students must maintain satisfactory academic progress:
- Must complete 30 semester credit units per academic year with a cumulative GPA min. 2.75 on a 4.00 scale.
- Recipients will be reviewed on yearly basis.
- Scholars should accomplish all studies including thesis to have graduation in July 2014
- ALU reserves the right to terminate the funding conceding that the student is no longer eligible.
ALU Indonesia will select the final scholars based on the following criteria:
- Financial Support
- Cumulative GPA min. 2.75 on a 4.00 scale
- Gender balance choice of candidates
- Performance in engineering and telecommunications related subjects
- Extracurricular activities participation
- Likelihood of pursuing a career in the Telecommunications industry
- Attend an HR Interview
- Completed and signed Application form
- Official academic transcript
- One letter of reference from the lecturer or faculty member.
- Motivation Letter (not more than 500 words), describing your professional and career goals in English
- Financial support statement from local government officer (RT/RW)
- One recent color photograph (4×6)
*Incomplete applications will not be considered
Recipients will receive the benefit of ALU Indonesia scholarships allowance per semester accordance with company standard * starting on January 2012 and will be awarded the certification.
* It covers tuition fees, monthly living cost and books allowance.
There are 2 internship programs the scholars should fulfill with Alcatel-Lucent:
- ALU Indonesia Scholarship recipients should pursue a 2 months mandatory internship program in ALU Indonesia during their 3rd year at ITS. This program is part of the academic program determined by ITS, usually to be accomplished from June to August.
- ALU Indonesia Scholars are obliged to conduct a one year mandatory employment program with Alcatel-Lucent upon their graduation.
ALU Indonesia reserves the right not to offer the internship position to the scholars if they do not meet the requirements.
Application deadline: 13 December 2011
For more information, please visit official website: www.ee.its.ac.id.
- Beasiswa Bakti BCA - Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Beasiswa Kementrian Pekerjaan Umum untuk D3, D4 & S2 di PTN Terkemuka, Indonesia
- Beasiswa Triputra - Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Beasiswa Program Doktor Sarjana Unggul (PDSU) - Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Beasiswa SKK MIGAS & BP Indonesia - Putera Sampoerna Foundation
- Beasiswa PPA & BBM - Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS)
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Science and Non Science, Astro - Sampoerna Foundation, Indonesia
- Beasiswa YPKAAR - Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember
- Pengajuan Beasiswa Online - Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
- Beasiswa Bank Indonesia - Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.