Currently ASML, NXP, Océ, Philips and Bosch are all involved in the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP), named in honor of the former TU/e President.
Attractive careers in the technological heart of the Netherlands
The TU/e prides itself on its reputation as being the worlds number 1 university for scientific output in cooperation with industry. Furthermore, the region Brainport Eindhoven is one of the most innovative centers for advanced technology in Europe. It has, for example, been the base for the technology giant Phillips Electronics for more than a century. Many more multinational companies have research, development and production facilities close to Eindhoven, including ASML and Océ, two of the ALSP scholarship partners. And in 2011 the Eindhoven region was named the most Intelligent Community in a worldwide survey by the Intelligent Community Forum.
The scholarship program
The scholarship covers a period of five years: two years studying for your Master’s degree at TU/e and three years working for the company that sponsors your scholarship. In this way you will also gain international work experience and increase your career opportunities.
The scholarships will be awarded to highly talented international students who have an excellent academic record, a high score in the selection tests and in English proficiency.
The TU/e will match your academic background and particular skills to the requirements of the international organizations funding your scholarship.
The ALSP scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver and a contribution to living expenses of 5,000 euro for both of the two years of the Master’s program. This is not a full cost scholarship. During the three years of your career launching experience, you will earn a competitive salary.
You automatically enter the selection for ALSP if you are admitted to a TU/e Master’s program having submitted your application before the scholarship deadline of February 1, 2014.
Don’t wait too long to apply!
The scholarships are allocated to selected excellent students on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are an excellent student, don’t leave your application to the last minute or it is possible that you may miss the chance to gain an ALSP Scholarship.
During the match-making event you get the opportunity to meet companies. International Master’s students at Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) with an Amandus Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) are brought into contact with companies that participate in the ALSP program. If there is a match between you and a company you receive a scholarship from that company for your Master’s program at TU/e. After you graduate, you will be working for that company for 3 consecutive years.
- PhD Position, Behavioral Service Substitution (BOSS), Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Engineering, Netherlands
- Complete List of Dutch Institutions Offering PhD Studies
- Master Scholarships in Mathematics and Computer Science, Netherlands
- PhD in Social Psychology, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Architecture and Town Planning, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Transport and Communications, Netherlands
- Master Scholarships in Food Technology, Wageningen University, Netherlands
- PhD Studentships in Telemonitoring Technologies, University of Twente, The Netherlands
- PhD in Designing Smart Wearable Medical Devices, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Netherlands
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.