This is our flagship program. One scholarship is offered annually to for an Indonesian to attend the Edward S. Mason Program at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University.
For the past seven decades, the Harvard Kennedy School has strived to place itself at the vanguard of studying public policy and preparing practitioners. Today the school has evolved into one of the world’s most eminent social science research institutions – housing 15 research centers and institutes and more than thirty executive education and degree programs – with worldwide reach and influence.
The Edward S. Mason Program is one of Harvard’s oldest international student programs. It brings together leaders from around the world who enroll in the one-year Master in Public Administration Degree. The emphasis of the program and courses is on developing the broad range of analytical and leadership skills required to initiate and to implement major political, social, or economic change.
More than 27,000 Kennedy School alumni reside in 137 countries and serve in a wide range of positions in the public, private and nonprofit sectors. Mason Fellows come from all across Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Eastern and Central Europe, as well as the former Soviet Union. Graduates of the Mason Program return to their countries to assume high-level positions. Many of them have become world leaders, including several heads of state such as Mexican President Felipe Calderon and Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong as well as the current Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-Moon.
Applicants should have (a) a confirmed acceptance at the Harvard Kennedy School (b) an excellent academic record with a first degree equivalent to a good Second Class (Upper) Honors or higher or a GPA of at least 3.5; (c) a very good command of the English Language; (d) at least seven years full time relevant work experience; and (e) assessed to have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation.
The application deadline for 2012-13 program is December 2, 2011. More information about the program and the application process can be found in the following website: http://www.hks.harvard.edu/degrees/masters/mc-mpa/mason.
Please apply directly to Harvard Kennedy School, our fellowship program is listed under Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship. Online application can be accessed at http://www.hks.harvard.edu/degrees/admissions/apply or downloaded at: https://apply.embark.com/Grad/Harvard/KSG/10/ or contact by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable for one year only for full-time students on the Master of Public Administration program. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by Harvard University);
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
For more information, please visit official website: ancorafoundation.com.
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
- Harvard Academy Graduate Fellowships, USA
- Committee on General Scholarships, Harvard University, USA
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Oxford, UK
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities
- Beasiswa Jawa Barat dari Ancora Foundation - Institut Pertanian Bogor
- Nuclear Security Fellowship, Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, Harvard University, USA