The RSIS has acquired a reputation as a leading research and graduate teaching institution in strategic and international affairs in Asia. It offers masters programs in international relations, international political economy, strategic studies and Asian studies. Each program is research-focused. Students will find the courses useful for diplomacy and policy-making.
The school has been successful in attracting top students, including many holding key government positions. These include promising diplomats and military officers from Indonesia, China, Vietnam and other regional countries.
Applicants should have (a) a confirmed acceptance at the RSIS (b) an excellent academic record with a first degree equivalent to a good Second Class (Upper) Honors or higher; (c) a very good command of the English Language; (d) at least five years full time relevant work experience; and (e) assessed to have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation.
Applications for Academic Year 2013/2014 (July Admission) will open from November 1, 2012 to Feb 28, 2013. Please note that Applications are only to be submitted electronically and do request prospective candidates to utilize following link to apply online – http://admissions.ntu.edu.sg/graduate/coursework/Pages/default.aspx
More information about the program and application process can be obtained from the following website: http://www.rsis.edu.sg/grad/application-procedures.htm.
Please fill out the application form and email it back to email@example.com before December 31, 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable for one year only for full-time students on the Master of Public Administration program. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by NTU);
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
- Singapore MIT Alliance (SMA) Graduate Fellowship, NTU NUS Singapore
- NTU-MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- MSc in Strategic Studies, International Relations at Rajaratnam School of International Studies, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- PhD Scholarships in Membrane Science, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Nanyang Fellows MBA Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduate Fellowships and Postdoctoral Positions in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Singapore
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research in Medical Engineering, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- ASEAN Graduate Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarships (NPGS), Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore
- Asia Journalism Fellowship, Singapore
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.