Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship at Stanford Graduate School of Business
One scholarship is offered each year for enrollment in the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program, a 10 ½ month, full-time program leading to the degree of Master of Science in Management.
One of three degree programs at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Stanford Sloan Program provides an ideal learning environment for successful mid-career executives who are preparing for greater levels of leadership and responsibility within their organizations, or who may be choosing a new career path. Stanford Sloan Fellows come from over 20 different countries, sharing personal and professional insights based on their years of significant work experience (minimum of 8). The small class size coupled with the collaborative nature of the Program creates a wonderful dynamic of shared learning. Furthermore, the Business School takes advantage of interdisciplinary collaboration among Stanford’s seven schools to fuel discussion of innovative solutions to pressing business and global issues.
Applicants should have (a) a confirmed acceptance at the Stanford Sloan Master’s Program; (b) an excellent academic record with a first degree equivalent to a good Second Class (Upper) Honors or higher or a GPA of at least 3.5; (c) a very good command of the English Language including a TOEFL (100 minimum on iBT); (d) GMAT score (no minimum score required, but careful preparation is highly recommended); (e) at least eight years of full-time work experience, including five years as a manager; and (e) assessed to have outstanding potential for leadership in government, business, or civil society after graduation.
Applications will be reviewed beginning mid-January, and decisions will be mailed within four weeks of receipt of your application. For the 2012 intake, the application deadline is December 15, 2011. More information about the Stanford Sloan Program and the application process can be found in the following website: http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sloan/ and http://www.gsb.stanford.edu/sloan/apply/
Terms and Conditions
Each fellowship is tenable for 10 ½ month only for full-time students on the Master of Science in Management program. The successful candidate is expected to complete his/her studies within the tenable period.
Each scholarship will cover the following:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees (as specified by Stanford Graduate School of Business);
- Monthly stipend; and
- Return air-ticket (economy class)
For more information, please visit official website: ancorafoundation.com.
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Asia Health Policy, Stanford University, USA
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Stanford Constitutional Law Center’s Academic Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Oxford, UK
- Shorenstein Fellowships in Contemporary Asia, Stanford University, USA
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Harvard University, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Indonesian Students at Malaysian Universities
- Beasiswa Jawa Barat dari Ancora Foundation - Institut Pertanian Bogor
- SU2P Entrepreneurial Fellowships in Photonics, Stanford University, USA