Field of study
A number of ANU Tuition Scholarships are funded and awarded by individual Colleges and determined as part of the application process. This scholarship covers international student tuition fees.
This is a Tuition Fee Scholarship
Three years full-time, with two possible six month extensions.
Take up by
31 March (normally). It is expected that the scholarship normally will be taken up by 31 March in the year for which it is awarded, although, subject to the approval of the prospective supervisor, Head of Department and Dean/Director, a later start date may be possible. The date by which a scholarship must be taken up in a particular instance will be made clear in the formal letter of offer for the scholarship.
Apply online for admission and scholarship (recommended).
T (02) 6125 8124
F (02) 6125 7535
Applicants are strongly encouraged to contact the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
- ANU University Research Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
- ANU International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australian National University, Australia
- French Embassy Cotutelle Travel Grant, France - Australia
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Women’s Services Guild PhD Top-up Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
- PhD Scholarships in Indonesian Economics, The Australian National University, Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Australian Leadership Awards 2011, Australia