The University of Nottingham offers a comprehensive and expanding range of scholarships in order to encourage academic excellence, aid diversity, develop relationships with sponsors and offer real financial assistance in cases of hardship, whether individually or by region.
10 scholarships of 25% towards tuition fees.
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) one of the ASEAN member countries – Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2014, any subject area, excluding MBA.
Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least 3 weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for our Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
The closing date for applications is 23 May 2014 – 12 mid-day (UK time).
We aim to notify applicants of the outcome within 6 weeks of the closing date.
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- MSc in Drug Discovery & Pharmaceutical Sciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- MA Scholarships in Politics & International Relations, University of Nottingham, UK
- Commonwealth Scholarships, University of Nottingham, UK
- Executive MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- International MSc in Biosciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
- Dean of Engineering Research Scholarship for International Excellence, University of Nottingham, UK
- 8 Full Scholarships for Indonesia, Jordan or Syria Students, University of Nottingham, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.