ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program 2011
The ASEAN University Network (AUN) in collaboration with Daejeon University (DJU) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Korea are now ready to launch the ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Program between the Republic of Korea and ASEAN Nations 2011
Full Scholarships covering tuition fee, room and board, roundtrip ticket, and living allowance, will be offered to 30 students from ASEAN Nations who interested to study in the fields of Social Science and ICT at Daejeon University for the year 2011-2012. The program is developed for international exchange students and classes will be taught in English.
Students will be given a chance to attend a 2-month internship programme at the leading organizations in Korea, namely United Nations-Asian and Pacific Training Centre for Information and Communication Technology for Development (UN APCICT), Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Korea-ASEAN Center, Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety (KINS), Korea Nuclear International Cooperation Foundation (KONICOF), Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute, etc.
- Applicant must be a citizen of ASEAN nations and currently enrolled in College or University.
- Undergraduate students majoring in Information Technology (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electrics Engineering, Communications Engineering or IT related major) or,
- Undergraduate students majoring in Social Science Studies (e.g. Economics, Business, Public Administration, Political Science, International Studies) and Korean Studies
- Applicant must has an excellent academic record (Should be in the top 10% of their classes)
- Applicant must have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Applicant must have a good medical record.
- Application Deadline: July 10, 2011
- Scholarship Announcement: July 30, 2011
- Arrival Date (Fall Semester): September 1, 2011
- Scholarship Period: September 2011 - June 2012
How to Apply:
- Interested students should contact their International Relations Office for the application package.
- Individual applications will not be accepted.
- Applicants must submit the completed package and required documents to the AUN Secretariat through the International Relations Office of their University.
- Students must send 1 copy of their complete applications to Daejeon University via mail.
- Check with your University’s International Relations Office for result of selection process.
- For more information and/or application form, please contact the AUN Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ASEAN University Network Secretariat :
Ms. Joy Pornpen Khooharungkitcharoen
Rm. 210, Jamjuree 1 Bldg,
Phayathai, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: +662 215 36410, 2153642 ext.105
Fax: +662 216 8808
Email: email@example.com ,
Daejeon University :
Mr. Chang Sun Pyo
Global Center (International Office)
Room 15409 Hyehwa Culture Center Building
96-3 Yongun-dong, Dong-gu
Daejeon, Republic of Korea 300-716
Tel: +82 42 280 2126
Fax: +82 42 272 8533
Website : www.dju.ac.kr
For more information, please visit official website: www.aunsec.org.
- ASEAN Leaders Fostering Program, Daejeon University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- ASEAN-Korean Youths Asian Cross-Cultural Exploration (ACCE) Camp Programme
- GKS (Global Korea Scholarship) for Master Students, Daejeon University, Korea
- 2011 Gates Millennium Scholars (GMS) Scholarship, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, University of Science & Technology, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Chungnam National University, Korea
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Hannam University, Korea
- Global Korea Scholarship Exchange Student Program, Youngsan University
- Master Fellowship in Comparative and International Disability Policy, Thailand
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.