In the 2010/2011 academic year the Russian Federation Government provides 35 scholarships for citizens of the Republic of Indonesia. Scholarships awarded for levels of S-1 (Bachelor) and S-2 (Master) as much as 25 scholarships. As for Level S-3 (Kandidatura), Post-Doctoral (Doktorantura) 10 scholarships.
Courses (specialization) offered, including Law Studies, Political Science, Medical Studies, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences / Humanities; Education Study; Health Sciences (Public Health); Economics and Management (Economic Policy and Management); Specialties Interdisciplinary Engineering, Natural Sciences; Geology and Mineral Resources; Mineral Exploration Sciences, Energy and Mechanical Engineering Plant (Power Machinery Engineering); Metallurgy; Machinery Construction and Materials Processing; Aviation, Rocket and Space Technology (Space Machinery).
Maritime Machinery; Ground Transportation Equipment; Mining Technology and Equipment; Electrical Engineering, Control Device Building; Radioteknik and Communications; Automation and Control; Computer and Information Technology; Service; Exploitation of Transportation; Chemical Technology; Reproduction and Process Resources Forestry; Food Technology; Technology Consumer Commodities; Architecture and Construction Sciences; Geodesy and Cartography; Agriculture and Fisheries; Ecology and Nature Utilization; Health and Safety.
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Master Degree Scholarships from KT&G Foundation, Yonsei University, Korea
- Swiss Government Postgraduate Scholarships for Indonesia
- Study in The Netherlands, StuNed Scholarships for Students from Indonesia
- Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship, China
- Master and Doctorate Scholarship in Various Program, BGF Scholarship, France
- Commonwealth Scholarship for Postdoctoral Research, University of Pretoria, South Africa
- Islam and Law in Southeast Asia Fieldwork Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelor, Master and PhD Scholarships by USAID, USA
- Scholarships for Chinese and Indonesian Students, Aarhus University, Denmark
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.