Harbin Engineering University Scholarship (short for HEU Scholarship) was established by Harbin Engineering University, aiming to encourage and support excellent foreign students to study at Harbin Engineering University.
International Exchange & Cooperation Office is authorized by Harbin Engineering University to be responsible for the acceptance, review and approval of scholarship applications as well as the annual review of the Scholarship for foreign students who are studying at or applying for admission to Harbin Engineering University.
Students who are applying for Harbin Engineering University must be Non-Chinese citizen or from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macao.
Details of HEU Scholarship
1) Full Scholarship: Free Tuition plus providing with living expenses.
(Standard of Living expense:
Bachelor candidate: 1400yuan RMB /month;
Master candidate: 1700yuan RMB /month;
Doctoral candidate: 2000yuan RMB /month.)
2) First Prize Scholarship: Free tuition.
3) Second Prize Scholarship: 50% deduction from tuition fees.
- Undergraduate, Master & Doctoral Scholarships for International Students, Xiamen University, China
- Jiangxi Provincial Government Scholarship, China
- Faculty of Science and Engineering Scholarships, Waseda University, Japan
- Master & Doctoral Scholarships by Chinese Government, China
- PhD Scholarship in Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- Heilongjiang Government Scholarship, China
- Fujian Government Scholarship, China
- Chinese Government Scholarship for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Students, China
- Master, PhD & Postdoctoral Positions in Structural Engineering, Kunsan National University, Korea
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.