INSEAD Bischoff Family Endowed Scholarship
The Bischoff Family has established an endowed scholarship to support future participants from southern Africa and South-East Asia who demonstrate both merit and financial need. The family has a long-standing relationship with INSEAD and strong links to both of these regions: Sir Win Bischoff attended the University of the Witwatersrand in South Africa and has worked extensively in South-East Asia; Christopher Bischoff (MBA ’00D) and his brother Charles were both born in Hong Kong and have worked in the region. Candidates from countries bordering South Africa (as well as Mauritius) and from South-East Asian countries (except for Korea and Japan) are eligible.
Candidates admitted to the INSEAD MBA Programme from these two regions who stand out in terms of previous academic achievement and who require financial assistance.
Complete Need-based Scholarship application and essay question.
Amount of Award: €10,000
Application Format: To be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Need-based Scholarship application.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
11 February each year for the July Class (starts August)
18 August each year for the December class (starts January)
For more information, please visit official website: mba.insead.edu.
- INSEAD Ian Potter ’93D and Family Endowed Asia Scholarship, Singapore
- MBA Scholarships 2011, INSEAD
- Master Scholarships by The OKAZAKI KAHEITA International Scholarship Foundation, Japan
- Postdoctoral Position in Genomic and Bioinformatic Cancer Research, Georg-Speyer-Haus, University of Frankfurt, Germany
- KGSP Graduate Scholarships, Sung Kyun Kwan University, Korea
- Sager Family Foundation Graduate Scholarship for Working Musicians, Newcastle University, UK
- Women’s Services Guild PhD Top-up Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- PhD Research Scholarships, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
- Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students, Newcastle University, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarship, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), USA