Harvard Business School is a community of people engaged in many activities focused on one purpose—developing leaders. Our MBA graduates use the skills they develop here to inspire change and innovation throughout their lives—in business and in other organizations, in their communities, and in society.
The Harvard two-year MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The next MBA Scholarship to Harvard Business School will be awarded for the course commencing in the fall of 2013
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Harvard MBA program.
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Harvard Business School is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of HBS to be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship (between the first and second year of the course), carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Dates for 2013 Scholarship:
Deadline for submission of candidacy: 15 May 2013
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2013
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, Harvard University, USA
- Nieman-Berkman Fellowship in Journalism Innovation, Harvard University, USA
- Harvard Postdoctoral Position in Science, Technology and Society, Harvard University, USA
- Harvard Academy Graduate Fellowships, USA
- Gita Wirjawan Graduate Fellowship at the John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, USA
- Committee on General Scholarships, Harvard University, USA
- Asia Center Graduate Summer Research Grants, Harvard University, USA
- Harvard Academy Fellowships in Social Sciences, History and Law, USA
- David Geffen Foundation Scholarship, Musicians Institute, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For those who still wondering about the
requirements, let me sum it for you.
1. You need to be already accepted in the
Harvard Business School at the Business Administration degree.
2. You’ve taken General Management Admission Test (GMAT)
3. You need to send your CV with photos, the
copy of your GMAT scores, and also a copy of
acceptance letter from the Harvard Business School, to the email: admissions@boustany- foundation.org (Ref. HBS)
Hi … I am samnta, 13 years old, still Middle School. But i ‘m very interest in bussines management at harvard University. Can i apply now for this program? Replay please… Thank you for attention
Hi everyone, iam ratu from indonesia, im 16yo. I’m Grade 3rd at VHS. I really interested w/ Harvard University. Hope I can study there, i wanna make my parents proud of me;) thx. Please reply it;)