The Cambridge MBA is a 12-month programme covering the full range of general management issues relevant to contemporary business practice. As well as providing you with a thorough grounding in the business essentials, we also allow you to develop areas of special interest through project work and electives.
The Cambridge MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious universities.
The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to £20,000 towards tuition fees. In addition college fees and travel & accommodation expenses related to the internship will be covered by the Foundation.
- A chance to join one of the most prestigious universities in the world and to read for a Master in Business Administration
- Membership at Pembroke, the third oldest and one of the most prestigious colleges in Cambridge
The Boustany MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University is offered to an outstanding and highly-meriting candidate who must fulfill the admission requirements of Judge Business School to be eligible for the scholarship.
Candidates must have excellent academic backgrounds and have enjoyed considerable success in their careers to date. Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
The scholarship recipient is required to complete a summer internship at the end of the course, carrying no salary, with the Boustany Foundation.
The next MBA Scholarship to Cambridge University will be awarded for the course commencing in September 2014
Candidates may apply for the Scholarship after receiving an offer for a place on the Cambridge MBA program.
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with photo, GMAT scores and acceptance letter from the University to:
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship.
Dates for 2014 Scholarship:
Deadline for submission of candidacy: 15 May 2014
Award of Scholarship to recipient: June 2014
- Boustany Foundation MBA Scholarship, Harvard Business School, USA
- Ancora Foundation Graduate Fellowship, University of Cambridge, UK
- PhD Studentship, British Lung Foundation, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, UK
- LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
- Postgraduate & PhD Scholarships, University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, UK
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- Medical Research Council PhD Studentships, Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, UK
- Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship 2010, Indonesia
- Cambridge International Scholarship Scheme (CISS), University of Cambridge, UK
- Mazda Foundation Research Grants, Australia