Brunel Law School is pleased to announce the international scholarship programme for 2012. The aim of the scholarship programme is to provide financial support to students who have demonstrated exceptional achievements academically, professionally or through community service.
- Value of award: £3000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Duration of award: Applies to the first year of study only
Am I eligible?
In order to apply for the Brunel Law School international scholarships, applicants must:
- Have applied for a full time undergraduate course for first year entry in the 2012/13 academic year at Brunel Law School and have been made a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on the course.
- Be classed as an international fee paying applicant with a predicted AAA, 35 IB or have achieved the equivalent grades in their national curriculum. –or-
- Be classified as an EU student who has studied their national curriculum, achieving a predicted score equivalent to AAA. (EU students who have taken UK A levels or the IB cannot apply for the School scholarship but are eligible and encouraged to apply for the University’s Academic Excellence scholarship: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/courses/ug/fees/brunel-support/academic-excellence.
- Not be a current Brunel student.
- Engineering Academic Excellence Scholarships, Brunel University, UK
- LLM International Scholarships, Brunel Law School, Brunel University, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Social Sciences, Brunel University, UK
- Brunel International Scholarships, Brunel University, UK
- The Panasonic Trust Fellowships 2010, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, London School of Economics and Political Science, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, Pacific University, USA
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Melbourne, Australia
- School of Arts International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Kent, UK
- International Undergraduate Scholarship, University of St Andrews, Scotland UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.brunel.ac.uk.