Students applying for our BSc (Hons) Professional Nursing Studies programme will be eligible for a guaranteed International Nursing Scholarship worth £1,500, to be offset against international tuition fees.
Students will also be eligible for a 5% bursary (after deduction of the International Nursing Scholarship) if they accept and confirm their offer of place to study on the programme by making the required deposit payment by 30 May 2013.
The bursary will be given to students upon their arrival to the University in September 2013 after completion of all enrolment requirements and have made full tuition fees payment.
Students on this programme will also have the benefit of being exempt from paying any practical placement fee and will also receive a free uniform for the practical element of the programme. The cost of this will be paid for by the College of Human and Health Sciences.
To apply for your place on the BSc Professional Nursing Studies degree, please visit: http://www.swan.ac.uk/international/students/apply/
For further enquiries on the programme please email Cecilia Wu, our International Officer on: email@example.com
College of Human and Health Sciences,
Fax: +44 1792 295487
Tel: +44 1792 606696
- International Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduates, Swansea University, UK
- Creative Writing, Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, Swansea University, UK
- Bachelor of Nursing Scholarship, University of Glasgow, UK
- 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering, Swansea University, UK
- Aged Care Nursing Postgraduate Scholarships, Royal College of Nursing, Australia
- PhD Studentships in Microbiology, Swansea University, UK
- MSc by Research Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- The McKesson Foundation Healthcare Scholarships, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.