This scholarship is offered to students who have applied to study a full-time taught postgraduate (Masters) degree at BU and who are resident in one of the following countries: Ghana, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Russia or Vietnam.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
Students resident in the following countries at the time of application who are classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes are eligible to apply.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time BU postgraduate courses.
How much is the scholarship worth?
50% of tuition fee payable for the standard duration of the course (excludes repeat units).
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
12 (two for each eligible country)
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- You must be able to demonstrate an exceptional academic profile (equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours degree as assessed by NARIC)
- You must be able to demonstrate an outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your personal statement.
Other information about this scholarship
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
Successful applicants will be informed by 30 June 2013. Although we may contact you with a decision in principle based on any predicted grades, your award will not be formally approved until you hold an unconditional firm offer.
Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to: askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- MBA Director’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- Vice-Chancellor’s Senior Research Fellows, RMIT University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Research Fellowships, Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- Perth Airport Indigenous Scholarship, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (PhD), Bournemouth University, UK
- Business School’s Dean’s Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Applied Sciences’ Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.