The Faculty of the Professions’ Business, Economics and Law (BEL) Postgraduate Scholarships are available to Indonesian and Thai students who are seeking entry into one of the priority programs (see Annex A) in Semester 1 of 2012. The Scholarship provides a one-off payment for living allowances under the conditions described below.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
- Have applied to study in one of the priority programs at the Faculty of the Professions and be offered admission into Semester 1 of 2012 at the University of Adelaide
- Commence an academic program for the first time at the University of Adelaide
- Be a citizen of either Indonesia or Thailand
The Scholarships will be awarded for academic excellence to outstanding Indonesian and Thai students. Applications will be assessed on the basis of:
- Cumulative Grade Point Average of a recognised Bachelor or Master Degree; and
- Statement of Purpose supplied to the University of Adelaide
Extra-curricular achievements will not be considered. Applicants in receipt of other scholarships are eligible to apply.
In order to be selected as a Scholarship recipient, an applicant must:
- Achieve the required Cumulative Grade Point Average (see Annex B) and
- Furnish a Statement of Purpose which is shortlisted by the Faculty for the award of a Scholarship
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Glen and Joy McKee Mathematics Scholarship, University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of Adelaide Student Exchange Program - Gadjah Mada University
- Adelaide Summer Research Scholarships, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow (DNA from Ancient Soils), Australia & New Zealand
- Adelaide Fee Scholarships International (AFSI), University of Adelaide, Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships for South East Asia, La Trobe University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS), University of Adelaide, Australia
- PhD Scholarships in Indonesian Economics, The Australian National University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.adelaide.edu.au.