UTS: Business recognises the importance of international exchange in a student’s academic life. The Faculty is committed in supporting students who wish to go on exchange in order to gain an international perspective on global business methods and practices.
UTS: Business may offer up to ten (10) Outbound Exchange Scholarships per semester, to qualified students enrolled in a Business degree. Each scholarship is tenable for one semester, to the value of $500.00 each. It cannot be deferred or transferred to another semester.
- Students who are enrolled in a Business undergraduate or postgraduate degree approved to go on exchange by UTS: Business and UTS: International;
- Students must be enrolled at UTS for a minimum of 24 credit points for credit transfer from the host institution to UTS.
- Students attending an exchange program for a full year may only apply for an exchange scholarship once;
- Students must not be in receipt of any other scholarship, cadetship or bursary. This excludes the Global Exchange Scholarship offered by UTS: International, which students may receive simultaneously.
- Students must be able to speak and present upon their return about their experience overseas when required by UTS: Business and/or UTS: International.
- Top ranked students with a minimum WAM of 65 from among the Faculty scholarship applicants;
- Personal statement addressing the following (800 – 1,000 words):
- Benefits of overseas study to your overall Business degree;
- In what ways can you be an ambassador for UTS: Business while studying and living overseas;
- Activities where you have assisted international students or made contribution to UTS: Business
- A one-page resume.
Each scholarship is tenable for one semester, to the value of $500.00 each. Link to the application form
Outbound exchange commencing in Autumn – Submit by first day of Autumn Semester
Outbound exchange commencing in Spring – Submit by first day of Spring Semester
Name: Erick Opena
Phone: 61 2 9514 2256
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Sydney, Australia
- International Master Scholarship in Law, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Hydrogeochemistry, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Environmental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- MBA Scholarship for Outstanding International Students, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Jae My Postgraduate Scholarship in Korean Studies, University of Sydney, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Experimental Fluid Mechanics, University of Sydney, Australia
- University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS), Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Tropical Palaeo-climate, University of Sydney, Australia
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Cancer Epidemiology (Gynaecological Cancers), University of Sydney, Australia