Six scholarships of £5,000 are available for new MSc students (non-University of Hull graduates) and these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration
- be able to commence their studies in September 2014
- have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship
- be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes
All new international students not in receipt of a scholarship will automatically receive a £1,000 bursary.
Applications must reach us before the deadline of 27 July 2014 for entry in September 2014.
Successful applicants will be notified by 7 August 2014 and the scholarship will be offset against your tuition fee at registration.
How to apply
Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form (with their application code entered)
- a copy of their offer letter
- proof of at least an overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent
- one good academic reference
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the MSc programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered.
Please enclose all required documents along with this completed application form and send to:
Hull University Business School
For more information, please visit official website: www2.hull.ac.uk.
- Business School International Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- MA in Slavery Studies WISE Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Arts and Social Sciences, University of Hull, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Science, University of Hull, UK
- PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Nottingham Trent University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.