The Business School is offering a number of Scholarships for academic distinction to students applying for our undergraduate management programmes. Ten awards of £2,000 are available and will be awarded to new student applicants on the basis of academic merit. Preference will be given to applicants who have already satisfied the School’s English language requirements. There will be a further 10 awards for applicants who have already been made the offer of a place on the programme. The Programme Directors will look at all of the short-listed Distinction Scholarship applications.
In particular, the successful applicant will need to highlight:
- an excellent academic record at all levels attained so far;
- an awareness of the content of the programme and an aptitude for the themes that are covered;
- areas in which they can contribute to the successful completion of the programme for both themselves and fellow participants;
Funded by: Business and Management
Application deadline: 30th April 2011
Number of awards: 10
Duration of award: 1 year
Contact: Jane Knox firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Applicants will be required to have an offer of a place to study on an eligible programme and to fill out an application form. All Scholarship awards are conditional on payment of the tuition fee deposit as specified in the applicant’s offer letter.
We will also assess applications from current offer holders and select 10 for an award based on the above criteria.
Notification of the Programme Directors’ decisions will be sent to applicants during the week commencing 16 May 2011
- Queen Sofia Junior Research Fellowship, Exeter College, University of Oxford, UK
- International Commercial Law Excellence Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- MSc Conservation and Biodiversity Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarship in Sport and Health Sciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Master Scholarships in Biosciences, University of Exeter, UK
- Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Exeter Foundation, UK
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- 100 PhD Studentships 2010, University of Exeter, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Associate Degree of Business Scholarships, Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School, Australia