- are considered as international students for tuition fee purposes
- have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship
- are able to commence their studies in September 2012
These scholarships are available to students commencing the first or second year of their degree programme. Continuation of the scholarship requires the average grade for the preceding year of study to be 60% or higher.
The fee for the undergraduate programme is £11,200 and these scholarships will be deducted from your tuition fee at registration. Any student not in receipt of a scholarship will automatically be considered for a bursary of £1000.
Applications must reach us before the deadline of 1 July 2012 for entry in September 2012. Successful applicants will be notified by 16 July and the scholarship will be offset against your tuition fee at registration.
How to apply
Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following
- this completed application form, which must include their UCAS code or admissions application code
- copy of Hull university international application form if not applied through UCAS
- copies of all final grades educational transcripts
- one academic reference
- proof of English language proficiency (where applicable)
- an essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the undergraduate degree programme for which you have applied and – focusing on your academic achievements, any positions of responsibility you have held or any recognition you have received for excellent performance at your previous institution – why you should be considered for a scholarship.
Please note that applications without full documentation will not be considered.
Please enclose all required documents along with this completed application form and send to:
Bella Anand, Admissions Manager
Hull University Business School
Hull, HU6 7RX
Fax: +44 (o) 1482 463405
For more information, please visit official website: www2.hull.ac.uk.
- Business School International MSc Scholarship, University of Hull, UK
- International Office Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- MA in Slavery Studies WISE Scholarships, University of Hull, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Science, University of Hull, UK
- Postgraduate Scholarships in Arts and Social Sciences, University of Hull, UK
- Undergraduate Business Scholarships for International Students, Australian Catholic University
- Business School International Undergraduate Management Distinction Scholarships, University of Exeter, UK
- ANU College of Business & Economics International Undergraduate Scholarship, Australia
- Executive Deans Honours Scholarship, Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- MA / MSc Scholarships, Nottingham University Business School, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.