Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship?
All applicants classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes.
To which courses do these scholarships apply?
All full-time taught Master’s degrees offered within The Business School.
How much are the scholarships worth?
50% of the course fee.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
What are the criteria for these scholarships?
- An outstanding academic profile relevant to your course (equivalent to a UK 1st class honours degree) as assessed by NARIC
- An outstanding personal profile as evidenced in your scholarship application form.
Other information about these scholarships
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How do I apply?
You can download the BU Scholarship Application Form here:
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013. You can apply at the same time or after you have submitted your course application form. Late applications may be considered if there are funds remaining.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicant will be notified four weeks after the deadline.
askBU Students Service
- The Media School’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (PhD), Bournemouth University, UK
- MBA Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Applied Sciences’ Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Design, Engineering & Computing’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Health & Social Care’s Dean’s Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- School of Tourism’s Dean’s Scholarship (Taught Masters), Bournemouth University, UK
- Business School Postgraduate Scholarship, Bournemouth University, UK
- Executive Deans Honours Scholarship, Faculty of Business and Law, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Scholarships, Bournemouth University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.