The Master of Research (MRes) in Biosciences is a one-year programme designed to provide a valuable postgraduate qualification that enables individuals who wish to improve their research skills to undertake a research project in the laboratory of an internationally renowned scientist. The programme will consist of teaching (60 credits) and research (120 credits). Research projects are chosen in consultation with staff in one of the four research divisions in the School of Biosciences, and the research project and supervisor will be chosen by the student within the first month.
The programme would be ideal for someone thinking of undertaking a PhD but wishing to learn more about research. It also offers the award of a postgraduate certificate thus maximising accessibility to individuals working in industry or higher education.
- Master Scholarships in Journalism, Cardiff University, UK
- Cardiff School of History, Archaeology & Religion Master Studentships, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships in Engineering, Cardiff University, UK
- PhD Studentship in Cancer Studies, Cardiff University, UK
- Cardiff University Undergraduate International Scholarships, UK
- PhD Studentships in Psychology, Cardiff University, UK
- Cardiff University President’s Research Scholarship in Advanced Neuroimaging Methods, UK
- Faculty of Medical Sciences MRes and MSc International Scholarships, Newcastle University, UK
- International LLB Scholarships, Cardiff University, UK
- International MSc in Biosciences Scholarship, University of Nottingham, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.cardiff.ac.uk.