Application for a Carl Duisberg scholarship is open to students specializing in human medicine und veterinary medicine undergoing a clinical traineeship or in their practice year who would like to take part in scientific projects or continue their education at a prominent institution. Key support areas are projects focusing on public health and social aspects and projects associated with the fields of:
The foundation places great emphasis on internationalism, and therefore grants scholarships exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad and foreign applicants who want to study in Germany.
Applicants should be able to show good to very good final school marks as well as a particularly successful pre-clinical test. Furthermore, a broad horizon and a high level of motivation and personal commitment are expected of all applicants – be it in a social, political or cultural field.
The current call for applications for the Carl Duisberg Scholarships is taking place during the period from June 1 to July 15, 2013. The independent Foundation Board will hold its next selection meeting on September 6, 2013.
For more information, please visit official website: secure.bayer.com.
- Otto Bayer Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Kurt Hansen Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Hermann Strenger Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Be The Next Bayer Young Environmental Envoy and Enjoy Study Trip to Germany!
- Postgraduate Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / University of Nottingham, UK
- PhD Scholarship in Theoretical Physics, Computational Biology, Lund University, Sweden
- PhD Scholarships in Interdisciplinary Research, Ruhr-University Research School, Germany
- Germany Scholarships | Beasiswa Jerman
- PhD Positions in Organic Chemistry, University of Paderborn, Germany
- Master Scholarships, Open Society Foundations / Durham University, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.