The School of Media, Film and Music is delighted to offer a £5,500 scholarship to UK/HEU and non EU students who have been accepted on any of the following Masters programmes starting in October 2012:
- Creative Media Practice
- Digital Media
- Digital Documentary
- Journalism and Documentary
The scholarships are offered as a reduction in tuition fees of £5,500 and will be awarded to students who would otherwise be unable to study for a Masters degree.
Type of award: PGT
Award amount: £5500
- Applicants must have been offered a place on one of the above Masters degrees.
- Applicants must commence the degree in October 2012 (awards cannot be deferred to subsequent years).
- Current Sussex undergraduate students are eligible to apply.
Applications should be made on the attached application form.
By 1 May 2012: Deadline for all applications to be received. Please ensure that you have applied for one of the MA programmes listed above by 1st April 2012 to allow time for processing (you must have been made an offer of a place to be eligible to apply for the scholarship)
By 31 May 2012: Applicants notified of the outcome of their application by email
The award is available to people from these specific countries:
Afghanistan, Islamic State of, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Principality of, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaidjan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Kingdom of, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curacao, Cyprus (European Union), Cyprus (Non-European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guam (USA), Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan), Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Not Known, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Island, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, S. Georgia and S. Sandwich Isls., Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis Anguilla, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin (French Part), Saint Tome (Sao Tome) and Principe, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten (Dutch Part), Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Stateless, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City (Holy See), Venezuela, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Western Sahara, Yemen, Yugoslavia not otherwise specified, Zambia, Zimbabwe
For further information on the scholarships please contact Mrs Pat Mounce
Tel: +44 1273 872574
For more information, please visit official website: www.sussex.ac.uk.
- Scholarship for MA in Media Practice for International Development, University of Sussex, UK
- PhD Studentships in Film and Media, Bradford Media School, University of Bradford, UK
- Pegge Scholarship for MSc Evolutionary and Adaptive Systems, University of Sussex, UK
- Master Scholarships for International Students, School of Psychology, University of Sussex, UK
- Draper Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Sussex, UK
- SAE Institute Jakarta Scholarship Challenge
- Media, Film and Music Master Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Climate Change Scholarships, University of Sussex, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Climate Change & Development / Policy, University of Sussex, Institute of Development Studies, UK
- Sociology and Gender Studies PhD Studentship, University of Sussex, UK