Recipients of this scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Who can apply
Eligible students must:
- have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in their undergraduate degree
- have an unconditional offer by 31 May 2014 of a place to study a one year postgraduate programme at UWE which they have firmly accepted
- be a new student and be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
How to apply
Eligible applicants will be invited to apply via a task in their welcome website. Applicants are selected based on academic merit and the information that is provided in their application form and statement.
The deadline for submitting your application is 31 May 2014 and you will be informed of our decision by 30 June 2014 via your welcome website.
Please e-mail International@uwe.ac.uk if you have any queries regarding this scholarship.
- Global Student Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
- PhD Studentships at University of the West of England, UK
- Millennium Development Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
- Justice Malek Ahmad Scholarship, University of the West of England, UK
- MSc in Transport Planning Scholarships, University of the West of England, UK
- Psychology / Psychopharmacology Scholarships, University of the West of England, UK
- International Ambassador Scholarships, University of West London, UK
- Edith Cowan University South West Campus Scholarship, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Contribution to University Life, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Vice-Chancellor’s Student Award for Engagement, Edith Cowan University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.