The Scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
We aim to attract talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. We accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, however, we particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Economic Reform and International Trade
- Foreign Policy and International Security
- Democracy, Governance and Human Rights
- Climate Change and Environment
- International Relations
Last year, 33 Chevening Scholars from Indonesia studied in the UK.
A Chevening Scholarship in Indonesia includes: a monthly stipend, travel to and from your country via an approved route, an arrival and excess baggage allowance, a thesis or dissertation grant, the cost of an entry clearance visa and tuition. Tuition fee payments for Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) courses have an upper limit of £12,000 in all countries. If you study for an MBA you will be expected to fund any difference above this sum.
Do you have the potential to be a future leader and a desire to study in the UK? If you would like to enhance your leadership skills and become part of the growing Chevening network, read about how to apply for a Chevening Scholarship in Indonesia.
Applications for 2014-2015 Chevening Scholarships in Indonesia are now open and will close on 8 November 2013.
- Sign up for alerts about Chevening Scholarships in Indonesia by clicking on ‘Register’.
- Read the Guidance for Applicants. Ensure that you meet the Chevening eligibility criteria and consider how you can demonstrate that you meet the Chevening selection criteria in your application.
- All applicants will need to meet our minimum English language requirement by 23 June and further details on how you can fulfil this are available in the Guidance for Applicants.
- If you are required to take an English language test and do not have a valid English language certificate then please consider booking an English language test date now.
- Research which UK universities/courses you wish to attend as you must include three of these on your application (in order of preference) and demonstrate why you believe these are the right courses for your career. You should apply to your chosen universities at the same time as submitting your application for a Chevening Scholarship.
- Research the English language requirements for your chosen courses – they are almost certain to have higher requirements than the minimum requirements for applying for a Chevening Scholarship. Plan how you are going to meet those requirements.
- Think about who you will nominate as referees on your application. You are required to nominate two referees.
How to apply
Further details on how to apply for a Chevening Scholarship are available on the apply page.
For more information, please visit official website: www.chevening.org.
- Chevening Scholarships for Indonesian & East Timor Citizens, UK
- Master Scholarship by UK Government - British Chevening Awards 2010/2011, UK
- Master Degree Scholarship, British Chevening Awards, UK
- Chevening Scholarships 2010/11, Study in UK
- 8 Full Scholarships for Indonesia, Jordan or Syria Students, University of Nottingham, UK
- Summer School Utrecht Scholarship, Indonesian Young Leaders, Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affairs, Leiden University, Netherlands
- Study in The Netherlands, StuNed Scholarships for Students from Indonesia
- Fulbright Senior Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Fulbright Dikti Senior Research Program, American Indonesian Exchange Foundation, USA
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
is there any scholarship for applied science?