Chevron North Sea Limited is a UK subsidiary of Chevron Corporation. Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies and conducts business worldwide. They are involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry.
Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering one MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship.
The scholarship is open to all students wishing to commence the full-time MSc in Subsea Engineering in September 2013.
The scholarship is valued at £14,515 for the one year duration of the MSc in Subsea Engineering degree course. This will cover postgraduate tuition fees, with the remainder providing a maintenance stipend.
Features of The Chevron Scholarship Programme open to Chevron Scholars:
- Financial support as detailed above
- Notice of internship opportunities with Chevron
To be considered for the Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship you will need to have applied to the University of Aberdeen for a place on the MSc in Subsea Engineering degree course starting in September 2013. To be awarded the scholarship you must receive and then firmly accept an unconditional offer of a place on the MSc in Subsea Engineering at the University of Aberdeen.
All students meeting the criteria above, regardless of nationality or fee status, are eligible to apply for the Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and demonstration of personal characteristics (see Guidelines below for further details).
Complete the application form (see below), and send it together with a CV and your reference to:
Deadline: 2nd of August 2013
If you have any queries not answered by the guidelines below, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephoning +44 (0) 1224 272515.
You will be told whether or not your application has been successful by post at the correspondence address on your application form by 23 August 2013. If your application has been successful the award will be subject to your admission to the University.
- The Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship Application Form 2013-14
- The Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship Guidelines 2013-14
- The Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship Reference Form 2013-14
- Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Vocal Music Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Beasiswa Yayasan Politeknik Chevron Riau (YPCR), Politeknik Caltex Riau, Indonesia
- Jim Duncan Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Talisman Specialist Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Halliburton Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- PhD Studentships in Behaviour, Choices and Markets, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships, Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Limerick, Ireland
- International Excellence Scholarships, Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, UK
- Total E&P Indonesie Undergraduate & Master Scholarships, Indonesia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.