Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. Chevron North Sea Ltd. is offering four Chevron Specialist Engineering Scholarships (one Mechanical Engineering Scholarship, one Petroleum Engineering Scholarship, one Chemical Engineering Scholarship, and one Electrical and Electronic Engineering Scholarship).
The successful applicants will each receive £1,000 for year 3, £2,000 for year 4 and £3,000 for year 5 of their undergraduate degree programme (i.e. £6,000 over 3 years).
The scholarships are open to full time students commencing third year of any of the undergraduate degree programmes listed below in September 2012:
- MEng Petroleum Engineering (H850)
- MEng Chemical Engineering (H810)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering (H305)
- MEng Mechanical Engineering with Materials (H3JM)
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering (H605)
- Chevron MSc Subsea Engineering Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Talisman Specialist Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Halliburton Undergraduate Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Vocal Music Scholarships, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Donald Withrington Scholarship in Modern Scottish History, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Beasiswa Yayasan Politeknik Chevron Riau (YPCR), Politeknik Caltex Riau, Indonesia
- Business Scholarships for International Students, University of Aberdeen, UK
- Jim Duncan Scholarship, University of Aberdeen, UK
- PhD Studentships in Behaviour, Choices and Markets, University of Aberdeen, UK
- MSc Scholarships, Climate Change & Development / Policy, University of Sussex, Institute of Development Studies, UK
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.abdn.ac.uk.