There are many good reasons for continuing your academic career at the K.U.Leuven: the content of the programme, the quality of instruction, the international scope of the education and research and the excellent facilities and services available for international students.
Doctoral Candidates Humanities and Social Sciences
The Doctoral School Humanities and Social Sciences at K.U.Leuven, Belgium
offers doctoral research programs in the 7 faculties of Social Sciences and Humanities.
The Doctoral School Humanities and Social Sciences currently has 18 openings for doctoral candidates, interested in obtaining a PhD after period of 4 years.
Scholarships are available for the best selected candidates - these scholarships are only available for students from developing countries.
Domains of research include Humanities, including Philosophy, Psychology, Theology, Educational Sciences, Law, Arts, Economics and Business Economics, and Social Sciences.
Interested candidates are requested to email: doctschool[at]ghum.kuleuven.be
How To apply
Send email to: doctschool[at]ghum.kuleuven.be
Please provide detailed CV and metion area of interest.
A description of the projects can be found on: http://www.ghum.kuleuven.be/phd
Prof. Dr. Pol Ghesquière
Director Doctoral School for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Research Assistant Position, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Master Scholarships in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Scholarship in Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- PhD Positions in Operations Research and Business Statistics, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium
- Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- The Science@Leuven Scholarship, Faculty of Science K.U.Leuven, Belgium
- PhD Research Assistant, Faculty of Business and Economics, KU Leuven, Belgium
- VLIR-UOS 2010 Scholarship for Master of Food Technology, Belgium
- Postdoctoral Position in Precision Livestock Farming, Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Program (EMJD) 2010-2013, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.