Scholarships in Business and Finance from Dubai Bank for Study at London School of Business & Finance (LSBF). The London School of Business & Finance is a world-class business school.
Dubai Bank Bursary
Earn a scholarship of up to £9,500 towards your tuition fees for all Business and Finance programmes
As one of the world’s most dynamic and innovative banking institutions, Dubai Bank is proud to offer students from across to world this exciting scholarship opportunity to study for a postgraduate qualification in business and finance at the world-renowned LSBF.
Dubai Bank is one of the world’s most renowned financial institutions, and it has teamed up with LSBF to offer you the opportunity to join the world’s global business elite by studying on one of our exciting postgraduate study programmes.
This is an amazing opportunity, available to those who want to take the next step in your professional development and continue their path to academic excellence. But remember, there are only 50 places available on this scheme. So be inspired, and contact us today to secure your place.
Scholarships are available for the following programmes:
- GGSB MIB Expand
Ranked number 7 in the world by the Financial Times and triple accredited by AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB, the MIB provides students with an exceptional overview of International Business practices and helps them stand out as future global business leaders.
- LSBF MBA Expand
The LSBF MBA is a first-class, globally recognised programme ranked number 19 in the world by the Financial Times in the Online MBA category. The course helps students learn and develop innovative marketing and customer management techniques in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- LSBF MSc in Finance Expand
With 4 different specialisations, the Msc. in Finance prepares students to become experts in the financial field of their choice.
- LSBF MSc in Marketing Expand
Helping students stand out in the exciting field of marketing, the MSc. in Marketing allows students to achieve their marketing goals by focusing on one of 7 specialisations.
- LLM in International Business Law
An innovative and exciting course that combines cutting edge strategy with a deep knowledge of global economic and business law. This programme is validated by the University of Bradford.
Dubai Bank Scholarship Application Form:
June 18, 2010
NOTES FOR APPLICANTS
Applicants must apply for a scholarship at the same time as, or subsequent to, applying for one of LSBF Master programmes. All information provided in the application form will be considered when applying for Dubai Bank Scholarships. To be considered for a scholarship, applicants should:
- Be applying for an LSBF business or finance programme.
- Have good English Language skills, as most UK Higher Education Institutions require a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 for admission onto Postgraduate courses
- MBA Scholarships, London School of Business and Finance, UK
- Masters in Finance Scholarships, London Business School, UK
- PhD Studentship, Imperial College London, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Carbon Finance, Derek and Maureen Moss, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Master Scholarships, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- Government Finance Professional Development Scholarship, USA - Canada
- Master Fellowships for Journalists at Paramadina University by INDIKA ENERGY and MEDCO FOUNDATION, Indonesia
- Ruth Whaley Bursary for Women in Finance, University of Cambridge, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Finance, University of Stirling, UK
- PhD Scholarships in Finance at Vienna Graduate School of Finance, Austria
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
I need you scholaship
am a second year student and i need scholaship to study in london