Female students ordinarily resident in a developing country as listed* who are admitted to pursue an undergraduate or a Taught Master’s postgraduate courses within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University shall be eligible to apply for the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship, which shall be awarded from time to time by the Senate on the basis of academic merit and/or financial need and which shall contribute to tuition fees, shall be tenable for such period as determined by the Senate and shall be subject to satisfactory academic progress and to such other terms and conditions as the University shall stipulate.
It is a condition of the award of the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship that the student agrees to return to her country for work or study upon completion of degree studies at Swansea University.
- Candidates must be new, full-time, degree seeking, non-EU applicants
- Candidates must have completed an application to study and accepted the offer of a place at Swansea University within the College of Human and Health Sciences
- Candidates must show strong academic ability and financial need
- Candidates should not be eligible for other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links or bursaries Please note that students progressing from ICWS are not eligible to apply for an International Scholarship
The closing date for the receipt of completed scholarship applications is 5th July 2013.
Before applying, please check if your country is listed
For more information, please visit official website: www.swansea.ac.uk.
- Creative Writing, Dylan Thomas Centenary Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- International Development Office Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- BSc Professional Nursing Studies Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- 10 PhD Scholarships in Engineering, Swansea University, UK
- PhD Studentships in Microbiology, Swansea University, UK
- MSc by Research Scholarships, Swansea University, UK
- Committee on General Scholarships, Harvard University, USA
- PhD Studentships, Institute of Cancer Research, UK
- Nieman Fellowships in Global Health Reporting, Harvard University, USA