The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government`s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe and Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia. Awards are also available for Australians to undertake study, research and professional development abroad.
The Endeavour Awards aim to:
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organisations and countries;
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness;
- Contribute to Australia`s position as a high quality education and training provider, and a leader in research and innovation; and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
Endeavour Awards The 2011 round is now open and will close on 31 July 2010.
For detailed information on eligibility requirements, Award values, list of participating countries and other important information please see the Applicant Guidelines.
You should download these Guidelines and ensure you read and understand them before starting your application.
The Endeavour Awards are a part of the Australia Awards initiative which was announced by the Prime Minister in November 2009. The Australia Awards have been established to maximise the benefit to Australia of its extensive scholarship programs, and to support enduring ties between Australia and our neighbours.
The Australia Awards will bring together the international development awards administrated by the Australia Agency for International Development (AusAID) and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations` (DEEWR) Endeavour Awards under a single recognisable brand. The Australia Awards are being progressively phased in commencing in 2010. Further information is available at www.AustraliaAwards.gov.au
If you are a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia, Endeavour Award opportunities are available from the International Applicants section.
- Endeavour Awards from Australian Government
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards for Master and PhD, Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards DEEWR, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- International Postgraduate Research Scheme (IPRS), La Trobe University, Australia
- PhD and Postdoctoral in Renewable and Distributed Power Generation at University of Wollongong, Australia
- Endeavour Executive Fellowship, Australia
- Australian Postgraduate Award (APA), Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships and Awards, University of Otago, New Zealand
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.