The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program providing opportunities for citizens of the Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas to undertake study, research and professional development in Australia. Awards are also available for Australians to undertake study, research and professional development abroad.
The Endeavour Awards aim to:
- Develop on-going educational, research and professional linkages between individuals, organizations and countries,
- Provide opportunities for high achieving individuals from Australia and overseas to increase their skills and enhance their global awareness,
- Contribute to Australia’s position as a high quality education and training provider, and a leader in research and innovation, and
- Increase the productivity of Australians through an international study, research or professional development experience.
The Endeavour Awards are a part of the Australia Awards initiative. The Australia Awards have been established to maximize the benefit to Australia of its extensive scholarship programs, and to support enduring ties between Australia and our neighbors.
The Australia Awards brings together under a single recognizable brand, the Endeavour Awards administered by the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education and the international development awards administrated by the Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID). Further information is available at the Australia Awards website.
You can read about the experiences of Australian Endeavour Award holders who have undertaken overseas study and International Endeavour Award holders who have undertaken study in Australia.
Endeavour Awards brochures:
- Endeavour Executive Award
- Endeavour Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Award
- Endeavour Research Fellowship for Indigenous Australians
- Endeavour VET Award
Further information on the Endeavour Awards:
- Frequently asked questions
- Applicant Guidelines
- 31 March/April 2012: Applicants are advised of the outcome of the 2012 second round Endeavour Executive Award and Endeavour Awards for Japan.
- 1 April 2012: Applications open for the 2013 Endeavour Awards round
- 30 June 2012 11.59 am AEST: Applications close for the 2013 Endeavour Awards round
- June 2012 - October 2012: After the closing date, the Department will review applications to ensure applications meet Award eligibility requirements. Applications which meet eligibility requirements will then proceed to an external selection panel where they will be assessed against the selection criteria. The selection panel makes recommendations to the Department with the final decision on Award allocation being made by the Department.
- November 2012: Applicants are advised of the outcome of the 2013 Endeavour Awards round
For more information, please visit official website: www.deewr.gov.au.
- Endeavour Awards 2011, Postgraduate & Postdoctoral Awards by Australian Government
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards for Master and PhD, Australia
- Prime Minister’s Australia Asia Incoming Postgraduate Award, Australia
- Endeavour Executive Fellowship, Australia
- Endeavour Postgraduate Awards DEEWR, Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Edith Cowan University Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships, Australia
- Master and Doctoral Scholarships for Indonesian Students by Australian Development Scholarships
- Edith Cowan University South West Campus Scholarship, Australia
- PhD Scholarship in Canopy Architecture, University of Sydney, Australia
- Endeavour International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (EIPRS), Edith Cowan University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.