St Cross College invites applications for this scholarship from students who will begin studying for a DPhil research degree in the chemical, biological/life and medical sciences at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2014 - 2015 and who list St Cross College as their first choice college on their Graduate Admissions application.
The E.P. Abraham Scholarship has a value of £7,500 and is tenable for three years coterminous with college fee liability. The successful scholar will be guaranteed to have a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course. Applications should be received by Friday 23rd May 2014.
This Scholarship is tenable at St Cross College only. Application forms can be downloaded from this site, or requested by email. Written requests should be sent to the Academic Secretary, St Cross College, St Giles, Oxford OX1 3LZ.
- Radcliffe Department of Medicine PhD Scholarship, University of Oxford, UK
- 100 Scholarships from University of Oxford, UK
- Unilever Graduate Scholarship in the Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- John Henry Brookes Master Scholarships, Oxford Brookes University, UK
- Otto Bayer Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- Master Scholarships, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute & ASEAN Foundation, Thailand
- MPhil Scholarship in Humanities and Social Sciences, St Cross College, University of Oxford, UK
- Imam Bukhari & Imam Tirmizi Visiting Research Fellowships, Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK
- Hermann Strenger Scholarships, Bayer Foundations, Germany
- PhD Research Scholarship, Chemical Sensors / Materials Sciences, RMIT University, Australia
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.