PANACEA is an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 project funded by the European Commission aiming the set up of academic and Staff mobility between universities from Asia Regional (Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Mongolia, Indonesia, Thailand, China, Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Philippines, North Korea) with a European university consortium. All the studies levels are foreseen in the frame of this project (Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate, Post-doc and Staff) and the consortium is composed by 8 European universities and 12 Third countries universities. All partner universities of the consortium offer study programmes and training in many fields and are linked with research laboratories recognized in these domains.
- Mobility are implemented exclusively between European universities and Third countries universities (no mobility within the European consortium or within the Third country consortium).
- Mobility are organized in one way (Asian Universities - EU).
- The PANACEA programme began on July the 15th 2012 and will finish on July the 14th 2016 (48 months). One cohort is planned for this project.
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Program (EMJD) 2010-2013, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships, International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT), Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Master in Journalism, Media and Globalisation Scholarships, Europe
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarship in Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering COSSE, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Lifelong Learning (MALLL), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarship, Erasmus Mundus MACLANDS, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- International Masters in Economy, State and Society (IMESS), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.
For more information, please visit official website: www.panacea-mundus.eu.