International Master in Management of IT (IMMIT) is jointly offered by IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, Université Paul Cezanne Aix-Marseille III (France), Turku University (Finland) and Tilburg University (The Netherlands). The IMMIT programme will be your gateway to Europe, connecting you to a worldwide business and academic network.
For Academic Year 2011-2012, approximately 17 scholarships will be available (EU/non-EU). The exact number of scholarships will be communicated in October 2010. Two types of scholarships are available, namely the Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship and the Erasmus Mundus Category B scholarship.
Criteria for Category A students (or: Third-Country students):
Third-country nationals, eligible for an Erasmus Mundus Category A scholarship, are citizens from all other countries than: the 27 EU Member States (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, UK, Sweden,Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain) and the EEA-EFTA states (Norway, Lichtenstein, Iceland ). In particular, Erasmus-Mundus applications who are not residents of any of the above countries, and who have not carried out their main activities (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the above countries, fulfill the requirements of a third country student.
Note that students with multiple nationalities who are citizens of one of the countries listed in the definition, as well as of a non-European country, and who have not spent 12 months in Europe may choose whether they want to apply as European or as third country students.
Category A students awarded with an Erasmus Mundus Scholarships receive a total of approx. €48.000 during the 2 years of studies. This is a full scholarship that should cover yearly tuition fee, living expenses and travel expenses. A more detailed description of the amount will be given to the student as soon as the scholarship has been awarded.
Individuals who have already benefited from an EMMC scholarship are not eligible for a second scholarship or another Community grant while pursuing their Erasmus Mundus masters studies. Furthermore, students who have already received an Erasmus Mundus scholarship in previous years cannot apply for a subsequent Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Category B Scholarships
These scholarships – known as financial contributions – can be awarded to any student who does not fulfill the criteria of the EM scholarship for category A.
For further information about the IMMIT programme, please contact: immit[at]uvt.nl - www.immit.eu
- Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate Program (EMJD) 2010-2013, Europe
- Master Scholarship, Erasmus Mundus MACLANDS, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus 2010 MSc Scholarships in Photonics, Europe
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Strategic Project Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Erasmus Mundus Master Scholarships in Data Mining and Knowledge Management (EM-DMKM), Europe
- International Master in Service Engineering (IMSE), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- European Master in Tourism Management (EMTM) Scholarships, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus