Eurasian University Network for International Cooperation in Earthquakes
EU-NICE is a scholarship and mobility project funded under the Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Partnership (EMA2) coordinated by the Sapienza University of Rome. The project is aimed at fostering scientific cooperation in the field of earthquake mitigation between European and Asian Higher Education Institutions. The scholarship programme is open to nationals from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Nepal, Pakistan, Thailand, Bhutan, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Maldives, North Korea, Philippines, and Sri Lanka who want to study or work at one of the five European partner universities in Italy, Greece and Portugal.
EU HOST UNIVERSITIES
- Sapienza University of Rome ITALY
- University of Chieti-Pescara ITALY
- University of Basilicata ITALY
- University of Patras GREECE
- University of Aveiro PORTUGAL
- NED University of Engineering and Technology PAKISTAN
- NSET National Society for Earthquake Technology NEPAL
- Tribhuvan University NEPAL
- University of Dhaka BANGLADESH
- Prince of Songkla University THAILAND
- Hunan University CHINA
- Chongqing University CHINA
- Nangarhar University AFGHANISTAN
- GeoHazards Intl. Society INDIA
- Rotary International Club of Jalalabad AFGHANISTAN
- Rotary International District 2080 Lazio-Sardegna ITALY
- Italian Association of Earthquake Engineering ITALY
- Chulalongkorn University THAILAND
The project is also supported by a number of associate organizations active in earthquake risk mitigation and international development.
A total number of 104 mobilities will be involved in scientific activities at the undergraduate, masters, PhD, postdoctoral and academic-staff level.
The EU-NICE scholarship covers: Travel expenses, monthly subsistence allowance, insurance coverage and tuition fees.
DEADLINE: JULY 15 2011
For more information, please visit official website: www.eu-nice.eu.
- PhD Position, Institute of Developmental Biology and Cancer, University of Nice Sophia Antipolis, France
- Lilly Graduate Fellows Program, USA
- ASEAN-Korean Youths Asian Cross-Cultural Exploration (ACCE) Camp Programme
- FIFA Master Scholarship for FIFA/CIES International University Network Alumni, Switzerland
- Master Scholarships by AUN/SEED-Net
- PhD Studentships, School Of Design, Engineering And Computing, Bournemouth University, England, UK
- ASEAN Millennium Leaders College Student Exchange Scholarships, Daejeon University, Korea
- LyondellBasell Cambridge MBA Scholarship, University of Cambridge, UK
- MSc Scholarships in Renewable Energy Science, School for Renewable Energy Science (RES), Iceland
- HIF Foreign Scholars Fellowship, Hosei University, Japan
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.