In response to the positive result of the European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Jakarta 2008 and 2010, the EHEF Committee and Delegation of the European Union to Indonesia and Brunei Darussalam have returned to bring back the biggest European Education Fair in Indonesia, that serves as a facility to accommodate the dissemination of information on Study in Europe as an alternative destination to pursue excellent quality of higher education for Indonesian students and professionals.gra
The 3rd European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) in Indonesia will be held on:
Day /Date : Tuesday / 15th November 2011
Where : Grand Aston City Hall Hotel
Jl Balai Kota
Medan 20112, Indonesia
Time : 13.00 – 20.00
Admission : Free of Charge
Registration : Registration is mandatory through online or manual
Meet the official representatives of European higher education institutions. Meet directly with official representatives from European higher education institutions and national representations and get first-hand information about details of their study programmes, enrolment procedures, scholarship, language requirements, living conditions and other related issues.
For more information, please visit official website: www.ehefindonesia.com.
- European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) Jakarta 2011
- Fair and Lovely Scholarship for Women, India
- Master Scholarships in European Literary Cultures, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- International Education Week by Education USA AMINEF & Fulbright, Indonesia
- European Master in Animal Breeding and Genetics (EM-ABG), Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD Scholarship in European Private Law, University of Messina, Italy
- Doctoral Scholarships in European Studies, Australian National University
- Beasiswa Jepang Monbukagakusho 2011 untuk Lulusan SMU / SLTA dan Sederajat, Indonesia
- ASEAN Scholarships for Indonesia by Ministry of Education, Singapore
- Monbukagakusho Scholarships, Student Research Program, Japan
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.