We are glad to offer you the possibility to join our European Master Program of Computational Logic (EMCL). This program carries the Erasmus Mundus brand name and is offered jointly at the Free-University of Bozen-Bolzano (FUB) in Italy, the Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) in Germany, the Universidade Nova de Lisboa (UNL) in Portugal and the Technische Universität Wien (TUW) in Austria.
Starting in the first semester at TUD, moving in the second semeser to FUB and choosing a partner university in the second year, you have the choice to study at up to three leading European universities. Furthermore, we have teamed up with the National ICT Australia (NICTA), which gives you the possibility to work on a project at one of the world`s leading research centers. You will graduate with a joint MSc in Computer Science from the European universities, at which you have studied.
Language of instruction is English. Tuition fees are between 1000 EUR (for EU-students) and 3.000 EUR (for non-EU-students) per year. The EMCL consortium offers different kinds of 2-year scholarships and tuition fee waivers; please check out the above mentioned web sides for details.
Application deadline is 15 May 2010. Applications are possible via web interface (from mid of April), by email (to be sent to the EMCL secretary) or by mail. You will be required to submit:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reports on university examinations (transcript degree)
- Study curriculum (you must complete a data table provided on the above mentioned application web page; the data must correspond to the official transcript degree)
- Diploma (first degree or bachelor degree; if you complete your bachelor only after the deadline, you must submit a PRELIMINARY certificate)
- English language certificate (TOEFL and IELTS)
More information on the application procedure are available from: www.emcl-study.eu/application.html
Do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.
Prof. Dr. Steffen Hoelldobler
International Center for Computational Logic
Technische Universität Dresden
01062 Dresden, Germany
phone: [+49](351)46 33 83 40
fax: [+49](351)46 33 83 42
- Master Scholarships in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- Master of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology by Erasmus Mundus, Europe
- PhD in Computational Logic and Natural Reasoning, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- PhD Studentship in Natural Logic and Linguistic Semantics, Tilburg University, Netherlands
- European Master In Software Engineering Scholarships in Italy, Sweden & Germany
- Master / PhD Student in Bioinformatics, University of Würzburg, Germany
- European Master on Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P), Erasmus Mundus
- PhD in International Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany
- European Master Scholarships in Nuclear Fusion Science and Engineering Physics, Erasmus Mundus
- International Max Planck Research School for Molecular Cell Biology and Bioengineering, Germany
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the above information is current and correct. However, applicants should contact the appropriate administering body before making an application, as details do change frequently.